Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:573 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Associate Director - Transaction Banking - Bank - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-12 yrs)
AD Transaction Banking
Position : Associate Director - Transaction Banking
About our Client - Our client is a reputed MNC bank and has businesses across Retail, Corporate and Investment Banking. They have massive expansion plans across the cLarge & Corporate Banking divisions and are seeking experienced Transaction Banking professionals for their Large Corporate segment.
Job Description - As the Associate Director Transaction Banking you will be reporting to the Zonal Head of Transaction Banking and will be responsible for :
- Acquiring and managing clients for Transaction Banking.
- Sales of Transaction banking solutions across both Trade and Cash products to clients
- Ensuring stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients
- Adding value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance
- Maintaining CEO/CFO relationships with clients to originate business Managing the relationship with the customers by growing the book size
The Successful Candidate :
- You will be an MBA graduate from a tier I B-school with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Transaction Banking Sales for the Large Corporate segment.
- Additionally, you would have sound Product knowledge across Trade and Cash Management products.
- You will have excellent communication and leadership skills.