Manager at Winfort
Views:6142 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Associate Director - Technology - Payments & eWallet (12-16 yrs)
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 12+ years of experiencer's degree in Computer Science with 12+ years of experience
- Experience managing delivery across a breadth of technical domains - Java, Python, C#, etc.
- NodeJs and its framework/libraries like Express, Sails, Meteor.
- Build tools like Grunt/Gulp.
- Knowledge of datasets like Redis, Memcache, Mongo Db will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques will be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and its concepts like DOM, Event Propagation Model.
- Css and its preprocessors like SASS/LESS.
For Back End
- Experience in Ruby on Rails, Python, Perl, Java, PHP or any other scripting language.
- Exposure to MVC frameworks such as Rails, Spring MVC, Django.
- Experience working with Restful APIs, third-party integrations, etc.
- Experience in fintech is major bonus
- Experience with cloud-based solutions, specifically Amazon Web Services, is a bonus
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the challenges of delivering custom software, inclusive of low/no touch support, adapting to changing client demands, and appropriate selection of technical solutions
- Experience leading a team of highly skilled engineers
- The ability to oversee multiple projects and engagements concurrently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.