Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:7088 Applications:1350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1032
Associate Director - Technical/IT Recruitment (10-15 yrs)
The Edge Partnership is an Asia focused recruitment firm, and we are aggressively growing our IT recruitment team as a result of very strong market demand. Our presence is in 7 offices across Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, and Singapore.
We are searching for an experienced individual with a strong track record in IT /Technology recruitment within the India or Asia markets. This person will be proactive in helping and managing more junior members of the team. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent thinker who has a strong client network and the ability to build strong relationships with new clients.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the team of consultants while ensuring strong productivity.
- To be prepared to act as a mentor to others in the organisation at all levels
- Build hiring strategies and creating a strong talent pool while identifying various sourcing channels for hiring across the market.
- Prepare recruitment reports/ forecasts on dashboards and present it to the panel.
- Effectively managing billing and revenue generation as per budget and business cost.
- SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) analysis on timely basis with the management with regards to the client requirements and business.
- Meeting the deadlines as per the given turnaround time and SLA.
- Effectively manage the hiring process and ensure to deliver quality applicants while considering client requirements and budget.
- Closely associate with external stakeholders and internal teams for the smooth functioning of hiring process.
- Build a strong network with the stake holders and attract the talent across the industry while being socially active via various platforms.
- Consistently analysing, get market insights and help organisation move ahead and with ongoing trends in order to improve the hiring process.
- Envision company's future and make it a continuous process.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 10 - 15 years' experience in Hiring (MBA would be an added advantage)
- Experience in Technical/IT Hiring Practice with proven track record in implementing sourcing strategy
- Ability to manage work in developing environment
- Strong Negotiation skill with excellent communications and people management skills.
- Strong sourcing, engaging, and recruiting talent, with business and market knowledge
- Can build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What's in it for you?
- Experience work from home culture
- An opportunity to lead and strategize hiring at national level
- A high-performance culture with remarkable career progression
- Opportunity to work with experienced and senior stakeholders of the industry
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.