Talent Acquisition Role at Weace
Views:1638 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:192
Associate Director - Talent Management - BFS (12-20 yrs)
There is an immediate opening for an Associate Director - Talent Development based in Gurgaon/Bangalore or Hyderabad with a leading Financial Services company.
We are looking for a person to head the Talent Development practice in India. This person will be accountable to drive strategy by working with senior management and several stakeholders within the global firm to build capabilities and achieve key business outcomes. They will collaborate with business leaders and functional leads to align TD strategy with business strategies, provide insights through data, and drive key change and talent initiatives.
The person preferably should have had experience managing programs, projects and processes pertaining to learning and training initiatives.
What you will do:
- Set the strategic direction for TD teams basis business strategy, firm's culture, context, and knowledge of business
- Be a contributing member of the Human Capital (HC) Leadership Team, and partner on HC strategy
- Offer thought leadership regarding people-related strategy, performance development, competency frameworks, training delivery and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and devise proactive solutions
- Offer knowledge of learning best practices, platforms and technology
- Partner and consult with HC peers to innovate, improve, align, and drive efficiency of enterprise-wide programs and initiatives
- Drive the scope and effectiveness of data and analysis. Develop a roadmap for data and analytics for TD. Ensure data needs are addressed and required data is modeled and available to stakeholders
- Bring innovative solutions to HC basis industry trends and creative approaches, and translate these into value creating opportunities
- Communicate on regional and global priorities and serve as a consultant for regional changes
- Develop and work on cross-functional and special projects as needed
What do you need:
- 14+ years of progressive experience, with 3-4 years leading a function
- Strong work ethic with a high sense of goal execution and results orientation
- Strong team leadership skills. Ability to coach and advise wherever appropriate to help people grow and develop
- Exposure to tools, practices and development frameworks
- Passion for research and data
- Ability to work effectively on a distributed team, and build trust
- Walk the talk - do what they say, own what they do
If anyone keen kindly send your resume or call at 9811967450
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.