Associate Manager - HR & Legal at Crescendo Global
Views:877 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Associate Director - Talent Acquisition - Risk/Analytics/Technology/BFSI Sector (12-20 yrs)
Associate Director - Global Talent Acquisition ( Risk/Analytics/Technology - BFSI Sector)
Leadership job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 12+ years' of experience in Talent Acquisition for India and International regions. You will use your experience in partnering with leadership team on workforce planning, formulating hiring strategy & execution, partner engagement & development along with team management. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer :
- A global analytics organization primarily into providing ratings and policy advisory services.
- Building hiring strategy while partnering with business
- Developing talent pipeline while identifying various sourcing channels for hiring across international markets (US, EU, APAC region)
- Leading Talent Acquisition strategic initiatives/ programs at an organization level
- Identifying and using right source mix - managing various databases and activating vendor partners for optimum delivery
- Effectively managing service delivery as per SLA, while reporting to Senior Leadership Team about same
- Driving actionable and authentic market intelligence on talent pool & practices specific to business line (Across regions)
- Building employer brand and creating social media awareness
- Managing the recruitment process efficiently and effectively both quality perspectives taking into consideration the cost
- Managing the team while ensuring robust productivity and representation through regular dashboarding
- MBA in Human Resources having experience of 12+ years' experience in national & international hiring
- Extensive experience in Analytics, Risk and technology skills Hiring Practice - candidates from Banking & Financial Service will be preferred
- Proven track in conceptualisation and implementing talent acquisition initiatives, sourcing strategy
- Ability to manage work in high demanding and complex environment
- Ability to negotiate and actively facilitate change
- Project Management experience in Talent Acquisition
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to lead and strategize hiring at national & international level
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work with Senior stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.