Practice Head at WAFES Group -Executive Search
Views:461 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Associate Director - Talent Acquisition - Non Tech Domain - AdTech Firm (10-12 yrs)
Our Client is a well know name in the Ad Tech space and is currently expanding their Talent Teams across their Tech & Non Tech Functions they are currently looking for an Associate Director -TA (Non Tech ) .
About the job:
Role Summary: As a global, multi billion dollar Ad Tech giant, that is growing rapidly, hiring for award winning talent across Business side roles (Account management, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Business Development, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Strategic Partner Management, Publisher Partnerships, Demand Partnerships, Programmatic advertising, Media buying, as well as Corporate G & A, Finance, Support functions & Shared services for our India HQs based out of Mumbai as well as lend support to adhoc hiring requests globally as & when needed) - we are looking for a passionate Senior Recruiting Leader who is great at closing roles independently as well as via leading a team of recruiters.
In this profile you would:
- Manage a team & work with internal business teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts across levels across roles mentioned above.
- Work in sync with & add to the company wide recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, search & selection using job boards, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, stakeholder management, ATS management, etc.
- Identify and source appropriate talent (while your team would focus on entry level roles upto mid level roles - you would be involved hands-on in closing Leadership and Business impacting roles open in the organization
- Proactively develop talent pools/ talent communities within AdTech to dip into when hiring is in full swing to avoid reactive hiring.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process and life-cycle, including sourcing, initial assessments, telephonic & personal interviews culminating in offers & maintaining the appropriate MISes.
- Counsel the candidates on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment & appropriately gauge his/her fitment with our company culture & ensure hiring of great fits only.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers & stakeholders with requisite hiring and employment data.
- Develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research pool with regards to talent acquisition, market salary trends, Campus hiring trends, etc
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other recruiting software and CRM systems to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
Who You Are:
- You are a dynamic recruiting professional with 10-12 years of high performance recruiting experience with search firms and/or mid-large sized companies (preferably Tech/ITES/BPO/KPO/Analytics/Consulting/Ad tech/ECommerce/Online Media/Digital etc): We're not looking at any experience lesser than this spectrum & are not open to candidates from industries other than ones mentioned herein due to the specialized nature of hiring at media.net.
- You have experience of either or both Tech & Non tech Hiring & Campus Hiring as well (This role would handle non tech / business side hiring only so we are not open to purely tech hiring profiles and not open to HR Generalist profiles, we are looking for specialists only).
- You use LinkedIn daily to recruit, as also new age job boards, ATS, Talent portfolio sites & forums, etc.
- You take a lot of initiative & do not rest until the job is done, speaking of which, you work well within timelines & keep a lean turn around time in hiring.
- You work well with teams as also on your own as a high impact individual contributor.
- You believe in creative recruiting & do not always go by the book.
- You love modern recruiting methods like hackathons/ recruitathons/talent community building but are equally comfortable with old school methods as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.