Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:625 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Associate Director - Talent Acquisition - IT (12-17 yrs)
Hiring for Associate Director Talent Acquisition for Hyderabad
- Talent Acquisition Subject Matter Expert (SME) on hiring trends and environment changes in order to adjust recruitment strategies.
- The Associate Director or Director of Talent Acquisition is a highly critical and strategical leadership role where you will be responsible for leading and developing a world class recruitment function
- 12 to 15 years of experience in talent acquisition or equivalent experience in a best-in-class IT organizations with deep functional expertise in strategic execution, relationship management and process improvement.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 plus years of experience in a managerial role and experience in IT
services companies in India recruitment activities.
- Proactive, independent thinker who can develop and market both long-term business strategies and short-term tactical plans with a focus on execution. This is a role of influence, and a balance between strategy and tactics is critical.
- Proven expertise in building, developing, and accessing a world class recruitment function.
- Demonstrated business and analytical acumen, use of talent analytics and talent strategy to drive effectiveness in the recruiting process.
- Strong understanding with specialized recruitment strategies and operational cadence to proactively build candidate pipelines to meet business demand in a cost-effective manner.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- B. A/B.Sc./B. Com with MBA specialization in HR, HR related field or any Postgraduate in Human Resources Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.