Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1268 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director - Talent Acquisition - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
The Edge Partnership is- an Asia-focused recruitment firm,- and we- are- aggressively growing our team because of very strong market demand. Our presence is in 7- offices across Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, and Singapore.
We are searching for an experienced individual with a strong track record in E-commerce, Pharma, Health care, Supply chain management & IT sales & marketing recruitment within the India market. This person will be proactive in- helping and managing more junior members of the team. We are looking for- a- self-motivated,- independent thinker who- has a strong- client- network and- the ability to build strong relationships- with- new- clients.
We are looking for highly talented individuals who can onboard the new clients and can effectively close these mandates. Should be able to handle a team and should have experience in handling the domestic and international BFSI clients.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the team of consultants while ensuring strong productivity.
- To be prepared to act as a mentor to others in the organization at all levels.
- Build hiring strategies and creating a strong talent pool while identifying various sourcing channels for hiring across the market.
- Prepare recruitment reports/forecasts on dashboards and present it to the panel.
- Effectively managing billing and revenue generation as per budget and business cost.
- SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) analysis on timely basis with the management with regards to the client requirements and business.
- Meeting the deadlines as per the given turnaround time and SLA.
- Effectively manage the hiring process and ensure to deliver quality applicants while considering client requirements and budget.
- Closely associate with external stakeholders and internal teams for the smooth functioning of hiring process.
- Build a strong network with the stake holders and attract talent across the industry while being socially active via various platforms.
- Consistently analyzing, get market insights and help organization move ahead and with ongoing trends in order to improve the hiring process.
- Envision the company's future and make it a continuous process.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 10 - 15 years' experience in Hiring (MBA would be an added advantage)
- Experience in BFSI domain with proven track record in implementing sourcing strategy.
- Ability to manage work in a developing environment.
- Strong Negotiation skills with excellent communications and people management skills.
- Strong sourcing, engaging, and recruiting talent, with business and market knowledge.
- Can build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What's in it for you ?
- An opportunity to lead and strategize hiring at national level.
- A high-performance culture with remarkable career progression
- Opportunity to work with experienced and senior stakeholders of the industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.