Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3973 Applications:710 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Associate Director - Supply Chain Capability (10-15 yrs)
Role : Associate Director - Supply Chain Capability
Location : Gurgaon / Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore
We are looking for an Associate Director with 10+ years of experience in providing Supply Chain Services Solutions to global customers, and/or experience in leading and enhancing our newly setup Supply Chain practice with a focus on building and growing the capabilities.
Key Responsibilities: Supply Chain Capability:
- Provide deep subject matter expertise in the given area of expertise across the supply chain
- Provide thought leadership in the latest trends/technologies within Industries
- Excel in developing strong client dialogue, both at senior executive as well as operational level
- Liaise with cross-functional teams and Subject Matter Experts in operations, quality, finance, technology, transition, HR, etc. for the design of transformative solutions for prospective and existing clients
- Understand client digital transformation needs & consult/provide customized solutions, develop the business case
- Conduct diagnostics, workshops, and/or due diligence exercise
- Supply Chain digital capabilities - identify opportunity, pitch the right digital solution, solution building, business case creation, etc.
- Content development for marketing collateral i.e., case studies, competency documents, brochures, corporate and domain-specific presentations for client visits, due diligence, and bid meetings
- Identify business development opportunities across the value chain, and build the solution framework to address these opportunities
- Improve farming penetration in existing clients through proactive solution development for any prospective areas of opportunity
- Participation in special/strategic projects from time to time
Key Accountability: Capability
- Min 10 years of working experience with at least 5+ years of experience as an SME / in a Supply chain managed services/BPM space
- Experience in building solutions/domain experience in supply chain services space, particularly direct procurement, material/inventory planning, etc.
- Experience in capability development/ practice development/ product development is desirable
-Strong understanding of the digital ecosystem, platforms, analytical tools, and providers for various technologies - Experience on Supply Chain platforms e.g., Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Kinaxis, etc. will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of driving analytics within supply chain services; well versed with digital technologies and tools, automation, analytics, etc.
- Experience in creating transformative digital supply chain solutions
- Well versed with process diagnostics, blueprinting activities, etc., and savvy with MS office suite of products PowerPoint and Excel, etc.
- Exposure to commercial models understanding relevant to Supply Chain (e.g., cost breakdown sheets, business case analysis, TCO analysis, etc.)
- Experience in high-end Supply Chains such as financial modeling, budgeting, performance management, improvement studies, and financial risk management, would be an added advantage
- Deep understanding of business processes and an offshore business environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to drive strong client dialogue
- Analytical mindset - ability to understand customer requirements in a service industry and provide appropriate solution
- Coordination and program management skills to interface with various stakeholders
- Action and results-oriented, a self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured thinking, and keen attention to detail
Educational/Academic Qualifications :
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Supply Chain Specialization/Certifications desirable