Associate Director - Strategy - Student Housing Platform (3-6 yrs)
About Company :
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing). They help 80M students' worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with 1M+ student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $400M in annual gross bookings value by 2022. If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then - Join us in building the future of student housing!
- Take complete ownership of multiple high-value projects and work with multiple teams to solve critical, cross-functional problems.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Gather, analyze and draw valuable conclusions from the vast amount of data available and set processes to generate data as needed.
- Work closely with the founding team to identify key priorities for the organization and ensure effective solution implementation.
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry, and identify opportunities to drive growth
- 2+ years of work experience in Consulting, PE, VC, or Investment Banking.
- Graduate from Tier-1 Colleges.
- Strong analytical, numerical, research, and problem-solving skills. Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
- Data-driven - can slice and dice data to generate insights and propose solutions.
- Prior experience as a Program Manager/ Strategy role at high-growth startups is a plus.