Associate Director - Software Engineering (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Software engineering manage, engineering manager, technical manager, technical architect
Job Type - Permanent
Description - This is a techno-managerial role in the software engineering consulting division of the organisation. This role requires hands-on knowledge on tech stack of Java / .net along with stakeholder & team management experience.
Client Details :
Our client is a o professional service firm.
- Direct the efforts of the team towards achievement of strategic and operational objectives.
- Engage closely with product technologists, product management towards driving our common goals.
- Collaborate with customers and stakeholders to understand critical business success factors and key performance indicators.
- Provide technical leadership for your teams, taking ownership of projects through discovery and into delivery
- Manage and support the career growth of your direct reports
- Guide our clients in shaping their ideas by applying your technical knowledge, defining project strategy and technology selection.
- Take responsibility for identifying project risks and taking steps to mitigate these before they become real issues.
- Promote best practices and help to develop your teams by providing constructive feedback to peers and junior team members.
- Contribute to the wider team, particularly with the learnings from your projects. Looks for areas of improvement; technologies, frameworks and tools that we can adopt.
- Show effective management of your immediate project team and demonstrate an ability to influence our business stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, helping to bridge the gap between the two.
- Share your knowledge with the wider team and support learning opportunities.
You should be someone:
- 12+ years of experience in Software Development and SDLC with deep expertise in architecting, designing, specifying and developing software.
- Experience with Enterprise product development and web technologies.
- Proficiency with at least one backend / API RESTful service (Java w/ Spring, .Net, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL Databases
- Experience building applications for the cloud such as Azure, AWS or Google
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other serverless application delivery platforms
- Experience with the enterprise development work environment (such as JIRA, Git, Unit test frameworks, etc.).
- Exposure to automation solutions like Infrastructure as Code (IAC) solutions to build up and tear down infrastructure using Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, GCP Deployment Manager, or Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies, secure development life cycle, and project risk management.
- Provides leadership and direction through managers and sizeable teams of professionals.
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials (preferably a technical undergrad degree e.g., Computer Science, Engineering)
- Ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Ability to cultivate influential relationships and able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
- Collaborative, focused, selfless, agile and results driven
Job Offer :
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Srishti Satrawla on +91 124 452 5475.
Contact - Srishti Satrawla - +91 124 452 5475
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.