HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1638 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate Director - Service Delivery - Healthcare Domain (9-16 yrs)
- Service Delivery role - Candidate should have END to END Experience in managing proposal to Delivery
- Ensure offshore captive delivery leverages best practices to drive delivery for IT Portfolio across multiple new projects and maintenance work.
- Act as conduit between onshore PM, Dev and Support teams, defining process & managing transition of products from development to support
- Relationship management between internal/external service providers
- Ensure alignment/standardization of processes across Business units.
- Metrics generation/reporting to support service performance management and Continuous Service Improvement Plans
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters, including salary administration
- Responsible for performance of direct reports.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure that all information systems, products and services meet IT Service standards and end-user requirements
- Participate in the selection and on-boarding process for new IT staff by conducting candidate review and participating in the interview process. Ensure staff have the appropriate materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities
- Manage budget planning, resource scheduling and all deliverables produced by the team
- In collaboration with IT management team, review IT strategy and ensure staff resources are in place to achieve vision
- Ensure that all team members follow industry standard - best practices- and SOPs are written and followed
- Perform other duties as required
- Will report to Country Leader with a dotted line to CIO
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communications with clear ability to create - followership- with a large group of technical resources.
- Excellent relationship building and interaction with senior IT leadership of IT to help increase global leverage.
- Hands-on development experience with ASP.Net & BIZTalk (specifically C#) stack
- Hands-on experience with modern DevOps frameworks
- Highly organized and a good multitasker
- Direct experience in Configuration Management running in an enterprise level operation
- Experience with IT service management systems (ServiceNow preferred)
- Working knowledge if on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure environments.
- Working knowledge of security frameworks to protect healthcare data and ensure Part 11 compliance.
- Demonstrate clear ability to learn new technologies and keep abreast of new trends.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field; with 7 years IT experience including project management or systems analysis with team lead or supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Total work experience of 9-16 years, should have managed a team size of 40+
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.