Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:615 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Associate Director/Senior Manager - Presales/Solutioning - Contact Center - BPO/ITeS (8-14 yrs)
Role : Associate Director / Sr. Manager - Contact Center PreSales /Solutioning ( BPO / ITeS Setup)
Location : Gurgaon / Noida / Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore / Chennai
We are looking for a suitable candidate with great communication skills and an understanding of the BPO industry.
As a presales consultant, you will work closely across various verticals and with sales leader across different geographies.
Your job will also include understanding the customer's needs and pitching the company's products as suitable solutions. You will also be required to actively observe customer behavior and predict future needs as part of your research.
- Plan sales strategies in response to market and competitors' behavior.
- Work in sync with the sales team and develop solutions and collaterals.
- Engagement with the sales and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective solutions that are aligned with the customers' demands.
- Understand customer needs and make sales presentations.
- Liaise with the marketing team to undertake demand-generating activities such as trade shows or customer workshops.
- Build lasting relationships with customers.
- Prepare sales proposals and train other sales representatives from time to time.
- The successful candidate will work with our Sales team, to develop and present business solutions, aligning business needs and positioning the Organizations Customer Experience services as key differentiators and competitive advantage.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience :
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Sales or Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum yrs of experience - Overall 8yrs with minimum 4-5yrs of experience in Pre Sales
- Solution-oriented analytical skills.
- Ability to initiate conversations and make a lasting impact.
- Well-versed with Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience working with global customers.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients.