Senior HR Recruiter at Golden Hues
Views:459 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Associate Director/Senior Manager - PMO/Transition/Migration - Consulting Firm (8-17 yrs)
Associate Director - MAX CTC - 40 lpa
Senior Manager - Max CTC - 25 lpa
The position will report to the Head of PMO and has accountability for establishing the methodology, determining the tools and ensuring governance of Design and Setup processes across HR, Finance, Tax, Regulatory, IT Infrastructure, and Workspace.
He /She will implement and monitor a standard project management framework consisting of Program Management Office processes, common templates, controls & assurance activities as well as supporting project management tools and capabilities to meet the objectives of the business.
Key activities of the role include:
- Drive establishment and compliance of project management guidelines and practices to ensure effective, efficient, high quality delivery that consistently meets or exceeds the expectations of the business
- Lead the project Planning, Design and Setup of clients including process development, program policies, and, standards and practices
- Develops and manages the scope of a program or project (e.g., objectives, team, tasks, deliverables, timelines, hours, costs).
- Be flexible and be able to ideate on alternate approaches to meet the program objectives and be ready with - Plan B- to ensure continuous progress
- React at short notice to urgent requirements and be able to navigate and stretch to be able to unblock and solve to get to an outcome
- Align with stakeholders to ensure acceptance and readiness
- Contribute in the development and support of project/program management tools
- Uses a collaborative process to assess, recommend, plan for, and provide applicable support and services from the initial request until the action is completed
- Partners with other relevant stakeholders to initiate, coordinate, and ensure proactive and timely resolution of each action requested by program staff
- Monitors project effectiveness and reports to leadership and other relevant parties on status and results
- Identifies risks and issues promptly, and manages them to resolution, elevating those that require leadership attention.
- Identifies key stakeholders in a project and effectively communicates and coordinates with stakeholders and other affected parties
- Adheres to policies and procedures, including timeframes, for all milestones and requirements
- Holds responsibility over regular meetings for relevant working groups or programs, including preparation for and leading meetings till drafting of MoMs.
- Evaluates results and performance, and recommends changes to programs, projects, policies, procedures, approaches, processes, forms, documents, and other areas (e.g., resource assignments) to increase effectiveness.
- Experience working with diverse teams in a multi-national / global company in the capacity of an individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Experience in consulting roles that are client-facing in the business analysis, business blueprint and execution phases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- High degree of competency in all phases of project management, including issue and risk identification and management; change management; tracking dependencies and milestones; and communicating overall project status.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analysis and innovative problem-solving skills
- Experience working in matrix, multi-functional teams
- 14+ years- experience with increasing levels of responsibility managing business transformations, greenfield setup, geographic expansions, etc.
- Experience/ knowledge of GCC / Captive unit setups highly desirable
- Must be able to influence without authority
- Must be technically proficient (MS Project, MS Office tools, JIRA, confluence or related PM tools)
- MBA strongly preferred
- Accountability: Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results; setting high standards of performance for self and others.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Continuous Improvement: Ensures work meets or exceeds standards and identifies and implements ways to make job tasks or processes more efficient.
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information, and achieve results.
- Data Gathering and Analysis: Seeks or collects and synthesizes information from a variety of stakeholders and sources in an objective, unbiased manner to reach a conclusion, goal, or judgment, and to enable strategic and leadership decision making.
- Risk Management: Plans and implements measures that will avoid, overcome or compensate for elements of risk. Communicates the impact of identified risks and recommends corrective action. Examines and defines factors that could adversely affect project task completion, delivery of contractual work products or achievement of customer satisfaction