AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:910 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Associate Director/Senior Manager - Marketing - EdTech (5-8 yrs)
We are hiring for a Associate Director - Marketing with India's leading Edtech firm which offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities, with over 50,000 student enrolments in the last 12 months. The requirement is for its new team which is working on subscription based model.
The primary responsibility will be to drive acquisition of new users across all online channels (app and web) for the entire network. She/He will work with all major online advertising partners to drive new installs.
Top level KPIs
- User acquisition via organic, paid and referral channels
- Cost of Acquisition
- Work with key advertising platforms to leverage their solutions to drive new users for the company, and develop strategic business partnership via efficient project management.
- Setup processes for efficiently driving new installs across multiple channels with a key focus on maximizing ROI for the company in the short and long term.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure proper financial discipline and reporting of key marketing metrics on a regular basis.
- Collaborate effectively with internal technology, data science and retention team to develop and execute acquisition growth strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer behavior and leverage the same via multiple intervention across the consumer journey
- Engage with users to understand the uses cases and work with Brand team to tailor marketing communications
Qualifications and Skill sets:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Basic Sciences or Analytics. MBA from Top Tier colleges is preferred
- 5+ years of hands on digital marketing experience across multiple channels, Product Marketing, Category Management or associated functions.
- Strong Data Analytics and Data driven thinking.
- Hand-ons with all performance marketing channels - Google, Facebook, DV360, Retargeting, SEO and SEM
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster strategic partnerships
- Ability to foresee and plan for contingencies. Proactive in Approach.
- High energy and Hustle.
- Ability to execute in an intense fast-paced, and highly iterative environment;
- Efficient Stakeholder Engagement and ability to Influence for driving key business outcomes.
- High on Initiative and Experimentation.