Associate Director/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - Internet Business (7-14 yrs)
Looking for an Associate Director/Sr. Manager-HRBP for an fast growing Internet company. Candidate should be a MBA from Top Tier Institute and Experience of working in a fast growth Start-up.
- Lead the development of innovative OD and HR projects, programmes and initiatives for the development of culture and values, employee engagement and wellbeing, talent management, leadership capability and all employee development related initiatives
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies for Talent Management (Talent Mapping, Talent Planning, Talent Development, Talent Identification, Talent Engagement)
- Experience in HR, Organization design/ effectiveness
- Assist the Leaders in HR & Business in the implementation of the People First Strategy and continue to enhance the quality of delivery of the HR
- Project management skills and ability to execute Talent initiatives from start to finish.
- Experience of demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, collaboration, influence/- persuasion, project management, problem - solving, interpersonal dynamics, facilitation and change management
- HR Analytics,
- Content/Data Management,
- HR Budgeting and basic understanding of Compensation & Benefit practices, Engagement & R&R.
- Program/Project Management
- Strong First Principles thinking
- Communication Skills
- Data First Approach
- Need to relentlessly drive objectivity in the organization
- Ability to influence people at all levels
- Has a strong orientation towards building the employer brand