Senior Recruitment Researcher at Hunting Cube Recruitment Solutions
Views:457 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Associate Director/Senior Manager - Employee Experience (7-12 yrs)
Associate Director/ Senior Manager- Employee Experience
- As our Employee Experience or Community and Culture leader you will play a pivotal role in creating integrated, great and consistent experiences for our Bangalore team and reinforce of processes and policies.
- Along with handling day to day work you will need to support office movement, capacity and space planning.
- If you have an ability to lead through ambiguity and the agility to navigate a large-scale, complex business you must apply.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in the EX function, with at least 2-3 years as an HRBP. Good understanding of various EX work streams and domains
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- High levels of ownership and execution orientation
- Strong skills in; Developing effective relationships, communication, managing stakeholders,
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with a proven ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy and manage operations teams.
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Super organized yet agile to adapt to the company way of working.
- Knowledge of Darwinbox HRMS, or having managed community, culture and workplace would be an added advantage.
- Design and cultivate positive experiences at every step of the employee journey, building thoughtful practices that engage employees.
- Establish standardized procedures, track outcomes and identify areas of opportunity for future events/activities
- Promote culture initiatives and volunteerism
- Disseminate information, manage all communications across employees on information that impacts their employment, including Policy changes, revisions communications.
- Map the end-to-end employee experience, distinguishing those of in-office, hybrid and remote employees
- Undertake ad hoc HR projects to support the business
- Partner with leadership to, providing excellent support and identifying potential issues ahead of time
- Ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Flexibility, A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.