Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2316 Applications:499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Associate Director/Senior Manager - Corporate/B2B Sales - HRTech Startup (6-10 yrs)
Role : Associate Director/Senior Manager - Corporate/B2B Sales - HR Tech Setup
Location : Bangalore / Delhi NCR
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Individual contributor responsible for achieving Sales and Revenue Targets through Direct Sales
- Should have own database of key customers in large organizations
- High Caliber Account Management skills to build sales funnels, acquire large logos, book new sales, grow revenues, sales forecasting, lead management, sales proposal management, contract negotiations and Sales MIS
- Account management understanding of customer's strategic objectives, business requirements, operational challenges, buying decisions, contractual process and key stakeholder relationship management
- Drive internal cross-functional teams across Sales Support, Finance, Operations and Legal to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build key stakeholder relationships, multi-function and multi-level connects with decision makers and influencers within the customer organization
- Build market intelligence by tracking industry environment, market dynamics, emerging trends and competition activities
- Signing off Contracts in the assigned portfolio while ensuring subsequent renewals year on year.
- Coordination with the operations and fulfillment team for a smooth delivery of the end product and ensuring the service expectations of the customers are met.
- Maintaining the data / client contact details in appropriate manner hygienically and sharing with management on regular basis.
- Progress Reviews and Forecasting Reports are filed periodically as required by the Management.
- Providing market feedback with regards to a product/ price or competition to the senior management on regular basis.
- Suggestions / Feedback for product development to the senior management.
Qualities that will make one successful in this role :
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage client relationships fluidly to maximize activity that leads to revenue. To get to the point & close a deal fast
- Ability to influence decision and drive change
- High energy, self-driven and ability to work independently
- Excellent negotiation, communication and networking skills
- Focused and organized with a strong will to succeed
- Strong people-management skills
- Experience of onboarding large enterprise accounts at regional or pan India level as Account manager
- Should have solution based selling experience/mindset, analytical & top notch presentation skills
- Should have experience in managing large size annual contracts and renewals
- Existing relationships with top enterprise accounts in the region/zone
- Previous experience of working with Business heads/HR in top enterprise accounts is an added advantage
- Ability to grow the region allocated
- Should able to create strategic account level plan and drive growth initiatives