Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson Inc
Views:2316 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate Director - Seller Marketing - eCommerce - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-12 yrs)
1. Managing & growing brand of Seller Hub
- Creating a healthy top of the funnel for new seller acquisition through ATL/BTL/Digital channels
- Identify the needs and aspirations of sellers (through primary/secondary research) to help create a shared value proposition
- Manage & grow digital media engagement for the seller platform FB profile, Twitter handle & Seller community.
- Manage the PR for all the initiatives towards the sellers
- Manage the copy, creative & event management agencies
2. Driving engagement with all the sellers of Marketplace
- Conduct offline events across the country to drive engagement
- Drive engagement with existing sellers through digital as well as offline activities (seller meets, FGDs, etc).
3. Product Marketing
- Ensure that all sellers subscribe to the product launches & are able to conduct their business more effectively.
- Launch creative campaigns & brand various initiatives to drive recalling sellers.
- Drive all communication with the sellers through mails, PNs, platform
- Responsible for communication efficacy(open/clickrates)
4. Manage Learning & Development charter
- Create engaging content various launches & initiatives & drive adoption for the same
- Fulfill all training needs of sellers wrtany aspect of the business onboarding, operations, business growth, experience, new platform feature launches , initiatives like GST etc.
Qualifications and experience:
- 8+years of relevant work experience in e-commerce or product companies.
- MBA in Marketing from tier 1 college.
- The candidate should be highly creative in terms of idea generation, storyboards, campaign launches.
- The candidate should possess an analytical bend of mind and should be comfortable with ambiguity
- Candidate should have good stakeholder management skills for this level of experience
- Program management skills, relationship management, interpersonal communication
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams with an eye for detail.