Manager - Recruitment & Delivery at Qualihires
Views:209 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Associate Director - Sales - Student Recruitment - BPO/ITeS (12-20 yrs)
The overall purpose of the job:
The Associate Director - Student Recruitment is responsible for managing the day-to-day student recruitment/sales process and activities of the team to drive new revenue growth from primarily outbound qualified opportunities for the student markets. This position will be responsible for achieving the overall sales targets, dialler management/strategy, coaching, reporting, stakeholder management and developing a motivated team to achieve defined team and department goals.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and productivity of the sales team to ensure all sales quotas, performance targets, and management objectives are met or exceeded.
- Dialler Strategy for the entire out-bound process - making sure the data is churned in the most efficient manner.
- Lead the effort to build target lists and execute outbound prospecting strategies in order to build a robust sales pipeline in support of achieving the defined sales targets.
- Guide and advise the team through the complete sales cycle from initial application to enrolment.
- Coach and mentor employees to expand their sales skills and product knowledge, including the features and benefits of our product.
- Develop training tools and documentation in support of this goal.
- Ensure effective and consistent use of CRM from the team for up-to-date and comprehensive notes, activity, and opportunity tracking, and manage all other aspects of sales activities for accurate reporting.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain expert-level knowledge
- Assemble, analyse, and report on productivity, forecasts, pipeline development, and conversion ratios to Management. Utilize data to highlight trends and drive decision making to generate additional sales productivity and improve overall performance.
- Conduct regular sales funnel and pipeline reviews to ensure the team is optimizing opportunities to maximize the enrolment/revenue potential from the target market and qualified inbound trials.
- Attain and exceed company performance targets.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree
- 12+ years of experience as a Sales Leader, with a history of leading a large team of quota-carrying reps to exceed sales targets within an - outbound sales model- .
- Proven track record of managing and negotiating complex technical, outbound sales opportunities, from prospecting through close.
What You Need to Succeed
- Strong understanding of diallers and CRM
- Proven experience with core outbound tele-Sales process
- Ability to lead, influence, mentor, and motivate employees and teams while holding people accountable and developing their abilities to perform their jobs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver high-quality out-bound sales.
- Strong on reporting/excel with business intelligence
- Highly analytical and numbers-driven. Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem solve and make informed decisions in a timely manner.
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
1) Adept in Microsoft Office, particularly MS EXCEL,
2) Skilled in using CRM tool i.e. Salesforce
3) Entrepreneurial and commercial type of thinking,
4) Exceptional analytic skills to drive direct sales strategies and decision-making,
5) Strong communication and interpersonal skills - both written and verbal - to be able to develop effective relationships with partners & stakeholders
6) In-depth knowledge of the business process optimization methods
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.