HR Consultant at Sangat HR
Views:216 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Associate Director - Sales - Insurance (8-12 yrs)
- The incumbent will be responsible for driving and managing the overall P&L of the insurance vertical by achieving business growth, revenues, brand differentiation & client satisfaction through effective client acquisition & product - sales and service. The incumbent will be responsible for setting up & managing the Insurance sales team.
- This is a demanding role that requires superior interpersonal skills to effectively work with stakeholders across and at all levels of the organization to carry out the responsibilities.
- Join us, if you think you have the passion to tackle new challenges, and grow to become a better you!
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy to ensure that sales targets and revenue goals are achieved.
- Build and maintain a positive work environment within the team characterized by high expectations and aggressive goal attainment while fostering an open, accountable and fun environment.
- Ensure the entire team is fully aware of strategic sales priorities and of the revenue and growth goals and customer-driven initiatives and priorities.
- Mentor and monitor the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in meeting individual & team targets on the basis of quality & quantity sales.
- Continuous interaction with all stakeholders to ensure all the area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Increase business through cross-selling initiatives & innovative product mixes and use alternate products to activate inactive customers.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increased sales. Formulate weekly pipeline development reviews to ensure proper coverage for target attainment.
- Be a leader in the industry by keeping up with changing trends, economic indicators and competitors and communicate such information to the team, as appropriate.
Required abilities and Experience :
- 8 + years of relevant experience with a record of successful achievement within an inside sales environment and building/nurturing core processes to drive results.
- Exceptional selling & negotiation skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills to create high performing team and keep them motivated.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, high-growth, open-house, early-stage environment.
- Consistent over achievement of revenue goals.
- Strong customer-orientation and ability to quickly assess customer needs and provide proper solutions.
- Proactive, results oriented, self starter.