Consultant at Antal International
Views:195 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Associate Director - Sales Development Representative Team - Logistics Firm (8-10 yrs)
- Lead, Manage and scale up the SDR team to achieve quarterly and annual pipeline generation and acceleration goals
- Identify target accounts and prospects and qualify them
- Ability to frame opportunities with defined customer pain and use cases to enable high success rates;
- Own all plans and strategies for developing lead pipeline, including but not limited to campaigns, calling outreach, Social outreach, etc.
- Understand nuances for different geographies and localize campaign and messages accordingly to achieve high engagement rate for the reach outs and campaigns
- Motivate and support the SDRs to exceed KPIs through coaching, out-of-the-box creativity, and data analysis.
- Continually work on optimizing pipeline qualified lead and also accelerating opportunities towards wins
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to maximize pipeline creation.
- Regular update of all client information on Salesforce CRM, and ensuring good Salesforce hygiene
- Past enterprise SDR experience of 8-10 years with proven track record in Logistics/Supply Chain industry experience is a plus
- At least 5 years experience in leading SDR / Inside Sales team
- Experience in International/ Global markets preferred
- Background in technology / SaaS sales
- Should have worked in B2B SAAS and have done outbound sales development (proficiency in Sale Engagement Platform) with Experience around CRM (Salesforce preferred)