Associate Director - Sales & Account Management - Risk Management Software (10-19 yrs)
Team KAM - Business Development
Role - The Key Account Manager is responsible to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers and find ways to outperform our competition while enhancing our company's positive image.
- The role encompasses (however does not limit to) maintaining CXO level relationships with Banks & FIs in existing markets and expanding the clientele in newer markets covering India, ME & SE-Asia.
- The role requires excellent communication skills, ability to think on the feet to provide the client with a solution to his problems and work with internal pre-sales teams on our Risk Consulting & also Software Solutions. The role also demands strategic thinking with an analytical bent of mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Target oriented role with a mix of Technology and Risk Consulting Solutions
Job Duties - Understand customer needs and address them through the suite of products and services
- Remain updated on the latest Basel and other regulatory guidelines
- Provide the best fit solution to the client which specifically addresses his problems
- Identify key staff/ decision makers in client's companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Effectively plan to reduce turn-around times
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities to existing clients
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Remain cognizant of the competitive landscape
Qualification Master in Business Administration, Analytics, Financial Engineering or equivalent
- Bent of IT Products and Services Sales
- Background in risk management, risk platform deployment experience would be ideal.
- Understanding and updated knowledge of Basel Guidelines and regulations
- Consultative selling techniques with proven ability to build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with external and internal key stakeholders /customers across diverse groups.
Good to have -
- Existing banking relationships with CROs, UT Heads (Good to have)
- Experience in client facing consulting/professional services roles
- IT experience with complex architectures with a focus on large systems implementation and deployments
- Excellent consulting, client relationship and communication skills, written and verbal, including expressing ideas clearly and logically to all levels within the organization
- The ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical customers in a clear manner.
- Demonstrated flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills with the ability to deal with multiple constituencies and manage multiple simultaneous objectives.
- A hands-on, participative, leadership style that encourages creative problem solving.
About Risk Solutions: We provide a comprehensive range of risk management tools, analytics and solutions to financial institutions, banks and corporates in India, the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and South-East Asia. Our solutions help clients identify, measure, and calibrate a comprehensive range of risks: credit, price, market, exchange and liquidity, operational, strategic and regulatory. Our expertise in executing and managing diverse risk-related engagements globally, in-depth understanding of geography-specific regulatory and implementation requirements, and a pool of experienced professionals enable us to deliver enterprise risk management frameworks from ideation to implementation. We supplement our core consulting strength and analytical skills with robust proprietary software to provide efficient solutions for risk management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.