Associate Director - Risk & Capability Manager - Pharma (12-24 yrs)
Job Description :
Detail Job Title : Risk & Capability Manager
- Accountable for the delivery of the Risk & Capability Service within Pharma Logistics (PL) impacting ~ 50 personnel (employees and contractors), globally.
- The Risk & Capability (training and development) manager ensures a consistent framework exists to manage People and Risks utilizing Management Monitoring (MM), Independent Business Monitoring (IBM), and relevant organisational information. This role enables audit-readiness for Logistics and ensures training, capabilities, and organizational information is current and compliant.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure the risk management processes are operating effectively to address risk identification and mitigation through facilitation, monitoring and reporting in the PL Risk Management Compliance Board (RMCB).
- Own the PL risk register (risk data) within the Risk Management System.
- Ensure PL comply with Anti Bribery and corruption (ABAC) policy in the recording and storing of interactions with government officials.
- Drive delivery of the annual Management Monitoring (MM) plan to ensure a robust self-inspection program in place and support the Independent Business Monitoring (IBM) audit schedule as required.
- Support management of overall audit readiness activities and the completion of agreed CAPAs
- Lead PL personnel and compliance training management (GQP 2101 requirement) including annual role-based myLearning curricula reviews and job description maintenance.
- Develop and direct training capability framework to PL and external partners.
- Central PL induction and leaver process including management of Org charts, security groups, and document ownership transition
- Knowledge sharing management and delivery through web-based and face-to-face sessions to the entire SCS team and Supply Chain & Strategy where relevant.
- Align with HR and Learning & Development on relevant training and ensure PL has a presence in the greater learning and capability community.
- Drive role-based training and competency requirements globally across PL.
Number of Indirect Reports : 2-3 with dotted line responsibility
- Minimum Level of Education Required Area of Specialization Why is it required?
- Educated to degree level or gained extensive experience in Logistics, or technical function Logistics, Risk Management, Written Standards, Continuous Improvement, Learning Technologies Ability to assess current state, problem solve, manage and understand complexities to deliver standard business processes and capabilities across the organisation.
Preferred Level of Education Area of Specialization Why is it required?
My Learning training coordinator
- Training, Education, SC Management, Risk Management, and Continuous Improvement myLearning (level TC2 access is preferred to enable the role recipient to make direct updates to the myLearning system user training requirements. It's also needed to support and guide the offshore team that supports Pharma Logistics in this space. (TC2 access may be secured once in this role).
- To deliver business value and compliance within PL opportunities to ensure license to operate is maintained.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.