AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:802 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate Director - Retention/Engagement - EdTech (4-8 yrs)
We are hiring for a Associate Director - Retention and Engagement with India's leading Edtech firm which offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities, with over 50,000 student enrolments in the last 12 months. The requirement is for its new team which is working on subscription based model.
The primary responsibility will be to drive retention and engagement of users across all online channels (app and web) while developing interventions across customer lifecycle.
Top level KPIs
- Retention across Consumer Cohorts
- Engagement across Consumer Cohorts
- Traffic KPI - DAU & MAU
- Develop and execute strategy across all communications channels including (but not limited to) push notifications, sms, emails, whatsapp, messenger etc to drive transactions through online channels
- Work closely with data science team to build personalization capabilities on online platforms and communications channels
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer behavior and ensure proper personalised communication is set at multiple points in the consumer journey to maximize the lifetime value.
- Develop capabilities across user segmentation, lifecycle management and churn management
- Develop, own and execute a roadmap for engagement initiatives on the product to drive customer retention and subscriptions
- Work with multiple cross functional teams - technology, product, brand,and content teams to drive on multiple charters to drive customer retention and engagement
Qualifications and Skill sets:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Basic Sciences or Analytics. MBA from Top Tier colleges is preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Customer relationship management, customer retention and engagement, email marketing, digital channels, Product Marketing, Category Management or associated functions.
- Strong Data Analytics and Data driven thinking.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster strategic partnerships
- Ability to foresee and plan for contingencies. Proactive in Approach.
- Hunger to outperform coupled with hands on attitude.
- Ability to execute in an intense fast-paced, and highly iterative environment;
- Efficient Stakeholder Engagement and ability to Influence for driving key business outcomes.
- High on Initiative and Experimentation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.