Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:9667 Applications:720 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
Associate Director - Research Insights & Operations - Research Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (14-18 yrs)
- We are looking for a seasoned professional as an Associate Director for a fast-growing Research Firm involved in generating insights for their global clientele.
- You will oversee operational processes and procedures and responsible for the efficiency (revenue & profitability) of a business unit of Market insights
- The person in this role should be from a Research Operations background with hands on experience in scaling up & leading cross functional teams, handing larger business transformation & change management initiatives while designing processes, delivery operations and adding onto organization's profitability & efficiency.
- As an individual you should be a highly effective leader & an enthusiast with strong experience in running insights & operations from client side; a proven background in setting up & scaling up processes & teams, sales support, strategic planning and equal focus on client experience & satisfaction.
If you have the relevant experience & are looking to scale up & move into a high visibility role then this is the opportunity that you wouldn- t want to miss.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking and financial solutions to millions of customers across the globe.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Overseeing the organization's on-going operations and procedures and aligning with global leaders across sales, strategy, geography, segments and client management to enable sales, marketing and strategic initiatives (Business research, Client Insights, Net promoter score, Corporate Development & Strategy, Sales support)
- Working closely with the Global Delivery Head and representing the client's research requirements to the delivery team while dedicatedly working to achieve client delight.
- Collaborating with the Director in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Understanding the value generation & strategic aspect of achieving operational efficiency in terms of fulfilling revenue & profitability targets & contributing to overall business objectives.
- Owning the P&L, success metrics, business development and impact of Research
- Driving the company's operating capabilities to surpass customer/client satisfaction, retention, and company goals and achieving operational Excellence in the ways of working by enhancing effectiveness, impact and efficiencies.
- Mentoring and Coaching on best practices on competencies like strategic research, building narratives, competitive intelligence, market/industry assessments, risk mapping, thought leadership, customer satisfaction, marketing transformation, data analytics
- Closely engaging across research, HR, IT, Compliance, Facilities and Administration operations, engaging in talent management & building a nurturing & growth oriented culture for the workforce while reducing attrition & improving efficiency.
- Leading change management, large business transformation & process management initiatives and leading by example in all areas.
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- A visionary & effective leader with strong operational background & strategic mind-set having Masters /MBA from a Tier 1 college with strong academic performance from a Consulting/ KPO/Research / Delivery background.
- 14 + yrs of experience in handling research operations across geographies & industries with varied experiences in Change management, Transformations, Process improvements, handling Delivery operations, Client experience /Client relations management etc.
- High proficiency in leading engagements and managing the operational responsibility for HR, IT, Clients Markets, Operations, heading a business unit while contributing fully to strategy and key decisions and actively supporting the Director & Global Head.
- A proven track record in leading transformation and process improvements by personal example and excellent communication, supported by good technical understanding of the systems and processes involved
- Great exposure in marketing, consumer insights, business & consultative research and advanced analytics to create strategic value, tangible impact and competitive advantage for organisations.
- Individual with excellent interpersonal skills and high level of Emotional Intelligence; actively involved in building a stable & high performing workforce while reducing attrition.
- Strong record of enhancing client experience / client delight and surpassing the revenue & profitability targets for the organization.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Proactive, independent, innovative, visionary and focused individual with a strong operational & strategic mind set with an aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high visibility role in reputed global MNC.
- Working in an impactful role which requires a mix of operational expertise and strategic planning while discovering business potential and influencing business decisions.