Recruiter at Windows Consultants
Views:249 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Associate Director - Reporting & Insights - BFSI (11-17 yrs)
- Executive reporting for a Global In house Center.
- The role involves harnessing the power of data to get insights, by way of providing leading methods of reporting.
- Fully acquainted to reporting related to various corporate functions
- Analyse Business Reports, structure data, create insights and then give strategic recommendations to Executive leadership.
- Presenting Hypothesize, research, and making strategic recommendations to an Executive Audience
- Craft multi-audience content pieces such as dashboards and scorecards on regular basis to enable identification of opportunities to innovate and improve.
- Driving end-to-end development and delivery of executive and management updates through the design and review cycles
- Drive data reliability, consistency, and adherence to report structures and timelines
- Analyze internal and external data, synthesize raw information into insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports
- Creative development of self-serve visual analytical tools, PowerPoint slides, visualization and graphical reporting and other design principles to convey the intended business key messages