Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:995 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Associate Director - Renewable Energy & Power Management (17-20 yrs)
Associate Director Power - Renewable Energy & Power Management
One of the MNC Companies is hiring an Associate Director - Power Management & Renewable Energy ' who will be responsible for increasing RE footprints (mainly for Southern Region DCs) via entering new RE PPAs etc, RE PPA Management for Southern Region DCs, Will lead Power Connection name transfer & novation of existing RE PPAs to the company; responsible for seeking approval from Discom to increase the Sanctioned Load/Contracted demand time to time.
Job Responsibilities :
- Candidate should have prior experience of dealing with Discoms/Transco/SERCs/SLDCs of TN, Karnataka and Telangana
- Candidate should have knowledge of Power Sector Structure in India and its various stakeholders, Electricity Act, Electricity Rules, Policies, Power Procurement Guidelines etc.
- Should have regulatory understanding to summarise orders given by of SERCs/ APTEL/CERC/High Courts/Supreme Court etc time to time wrt various stakeholders of the power sector
- Should have good understanding of various clauses of PPAs and handled power procurement/sale transactions under Bilateral, Captive Structure for Thermal power & RE for Commercial & Industrial Consumers including power scheduling, billing, settlement of payments etc.
- Should have independently handled the operations of PPAs and invoicing etc.
- Should have experience to deal with Discoms, SLDCs, RLDCs, Transco, CTU/PGCIL etc. for Open Access clearance under Short, Medium and Long Term
- Should have experience of negotiation and signing of PPAs (renewable and non-renewable)
- Responsible for managing and accurately calculating the monthly power usage pattern
- Analyze complex problems, prepare MIS and various kinds of other reports
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the power market industry, particularly aspects related to generation, trans-mission, distribution, and fuel supply, as well as understanding key energy industry issues, including opportunities, threats and trends.
- Should be updated with RE policies, Open Access regulations, RE Tariff trends etc.
- Good understanding of engineering and economic principles related to Power Sector
- Should be able to understand Tariff Orders towards ARRs of various Discoms/Transcos etc
- Ability to work as a team player and strive to deliver excellent customer services to both internal and external clients.
Skills/ Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Engineering, MBA
- Minimum 16 to 20 years of related experience with Power Utility/ Power Generator/Power Trader or with Large Power Consumer
- Basic understanding of electrical concepts like Generating Plants, Transmission Line, Power Substations, feeder, HT/LT panel, electrical components
- Ready to travel extensively
- Good relationship and networking with Power sector stakeholders viz; Power Utilities, Developers, Power Traders, Power Exchange, SERCs, etc.
- Sound ethical and business judgment while demonstrating creative problem solving and professional communications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.