Manager- Talent Acquisition at V-Konnect Associates
Views:548 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Associate Director - Regulatory Compliance - Consulting Firm (10-18 yrs)
- Advising on Secretarial Compliance/ Tax Compliance/Labour Laws Compliance/ Environment Health and Safety Compliance.
This job requires a person to be able to perform the following tasks :
- Review practices
- Conduct investigations
- Identify potential risks
- Maintain regulatory knowledge
- Review and update internal policies
- Prepare and file required documents.
- Performing internal audits on the effectiveness of compliance policies, and serving as a liaison between management and personnel.
- Should stay abreast of current industry trends and new regulations in order to analyze their impact on an organization.
Required Education : LLB/CS/CA/Prof in Environment Health and safety
Required Skils :
- Subject matter expert in any one - Labour law/Environment health and Safety/ etc and working knowledge of other laws.
- BIG 4's Compliance Practices.
- Compliance professionals who are not from Consulting but in companies with good research and legal knowledge
- India practice not Global practice
- No revenue targets attached to this profile
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.