Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:300 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Associate Director - Real Estate Fund Accounting - BFSI (8-13 yrs)
- Oversight of monthly and quarterly reporting and fund accounting for the both the US Real Estate opportunistic funds and Net Lease Platform supported from New York
- Supervising current real estate team members in Mumbai (two dedicated employees to the opportunistic funds and two to Net Lease Platform)
- Onboarding of new funds
- Maintenance and review of full accounting records on Investran.
- Calculation of management fees and carried interest
- Preparation and review of capital calls, distributions, and loan draws
- Assisting in the quarterly valuation process and LP reporting
- Liaison with external auditors with regards to fund audits
- Review, allocation and approval of invoices and expenses
- Work closely with several departments including the real estate investment and portfolio management team, valuation, legal, tax, corporate finance, marketing and client services to ensure the preparation of accurate and timely accounting information and analysis, and the production of high quality financial and performance reporting.
- Ad Hoc Projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.