Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:329 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Associate Director - Quant Model Validation - Asset Management Firm (10-15 yrs)
About Our Client:
Our client is a leading global asset management firm. They are expanding their business and are looking for a seasoned professional having solid exposure in the market risk model validation domain.
As part of the Model Risk Team, your key responsibilities shall include:
- Independent quantitative evaluation of complex and technical models across asset classes
- Establish and maintain a strong, vigorous model validation and review process to help the firm identify and manage model risk.
- Improve the current products/models with a special emphasis on valuation and risk management.
- Define the methodology for a complete and consistent risk capture in conjunction with Front Office and other Risk & Control functions.
- Assist senior management building a clear view on the valuation model risk within the Group
The Successful Applicant :
- You are a PHD or Master's in Statistics / Economics/ Mathematics/ Science or any other quantitative discipline from a Tier 1 institution (IIT's, IIM's, ISI) with minimum 12 years of experience in the Market Risk/Quant Risk domain
- Certifications such as CFA, PRMIA, GARP, ACT/MCT, FRM, PRM, CQF shall be preferred
- Broad knowledge of financial markets, financial mathematics, industry best practice risk modelling methodologies, knowledge of financial products (FI, FX, commodities, equities, derivatives), their pricing models and a basic knowledge of stochastic calculus, statistics and numerical resolution methods.
- Essential skills include the ability to develop models in C++ or Matlab environment
- Strong knowledge of quantitative models (multi-curve framework, interest rate models and volatility, commodities and credit derivatives).
- Hands-on experience with model implementations using Monte Carlo simulation, tree method and finite difference method.
- Advanced mathematical skills and previous experience working as a quant with financial quantitative modelling and risk analytics.
What's on Offer :
Excellent work life balance in a very meritocratic culture with leading MNC. This role would offer you variation, stability and career progression in addition to a highly competitive compensation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.