Associate Director - Qualitative Research - Market Research (8-10 yrs)
Associate Director - Qualitative Research - MR
- Will be responsible for driving business & achieving targets by managing clients and their respective projects from beginning to end independently
- Consistently exceeding client expectations from project inception through completion Project Management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to create thought-provoking proposals to meet client needs, including research framework, methodology, etc.
- Effortless design crisp & comprehensive recruitment questionnaire, discussion guide, to meet the specific research objective of the project at hand.
- Should be an excellent moderator so that you can train & guide young researchers in the team
- Should have ample experience of moderating focus group discussion, depth interviews, ethnography etc.
- Excellent project management skills
- Should have incisive analytical & interpretation skills with excellent writing skills
- Ability to write full presentations end - to end drawing insightful conclusions & providing recommendations
- Keen eye for design/visual storytelling
- Unwavering commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to presenting to clients & senior stakeholders with confidence & ease
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as being a self-starter
- Proactively anticipating bottlenecks & finding solutions to overcome
- Masters in Psychology/ Sociology/ Philosophy/ English/ Media & Communication/ Business Administration
- Proficient in research tools & techniques
- Would have at least 8 -10 years of relevant work experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.