Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:651 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Associate Director - Public Health Advisory - Consulting Firm (10-16 yrs)
Public Health (PH) Sector experience with Central/ State and IFIs( ADB, WB, USAID, BMGF, etc.) in areas like
- Public Health Programs/ Schemes.
- National Health Mission Program
- PH Program M&E
- PH PMUs
- Advising on Program Design & Roll Out
- Public Health Hospitals Transformations and relevant exp.
- Public Private Partnership (PPP).
- Working on Public Health, Healthcare PPP, Bid Process Management, Health Programs like Ayushman Bharat, NHMS.
- Project Management and Operations - Managing public health projects, managing large interdisciplinary team and budgeting.
- Actively involving in advocacy, formulation of proposals, concept notes, project reports and evaluation of development proposals.
- Public Private Partnerships (PPP) to be a part of the core think tank for expansion of projects in innovative areas in the health & nutrition sector through PPP and offer design, business modelling and transaction support to governments and private partners.
- Hard core consulting experience Manager/ Senior Manager/Associate Director with at least 5 yrs in Big4
- 10+ yrs. in Public Health Sector and minimum 5 years in Public Health Sector Consulting with a consulting firm
- Domestic Client experience is relevant for the role (Global Client Experience is not required).
- Master's in Public Health/Healthcare Management/ MBA or Equivalent