Vertical Head at Live Connections
Views:1670 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Associate Director - Program/Project Management (12-15 yrs)
Associate Director - Program/Project Management - Women Candidates only
This role would be reporting to the Director, Global Technology Solutions in India and would be working closely with US based Technology and Business partners in a matrix organization. This role is expected to lead the program delivery in a cross functional team set-up.
- Leading RTE in agile set up and collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope and sprint backlogs. Drive the planning phase consisting of approach definition, work breakdown, sequencing and milestone definition
- Identifying risks and dependencies internal to the project and externally to other projects and business areas and work with stakeholders on mitigation and resolution.
- Program Management : Driving and managing set of projects towards application of skills, knowledge, tools and techniques to project activities in order to meet project requirements including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Leading Portfolio Management and Governance to achieve technology, operational and financial goals.
- Leading the planning and technology organization to achieve strategic objectives bridging the gap between strategy and implementation. Enhances transparency, governance, and accountability
- Managing project delivery, balancing scope, schedule, budget and risks. Key responsibilities include determining the project approach and monitoring and reporting progress to the Program Manager and Steering Committee
- Setting Operational goals include meeting portfolio commitment towards security and compliance goals apart from Technology delivery and Technology operations
- Identifying ROI, see bigger picture, obtain consistent feedback, and assess potential risks and making informed decision. Support governance activities such as steering committee .Taking ownership of critical issues through to resolution.
- Project status reporting, facilitating team communication and executive communication.
- Managing buy-in for all stakeholders in organization
- Leading the talent transformation and culture transformation initiatives and develop a resilient and motivated team to deliver with speed and efficiency.
You'll need to have :
- Master of Business Administration from premier institute
- Bachelor's degree in Maths /Stats, Science, Technology or engineering streams
- Experience in one of top five consulting companies working in program management / business consulting domain
- Twelve or more years of core experience in managing large team, Portfolio Management, Governance and Program Management
- Five or more years of experience in leading large scale implementation of programs in enterprise organization and proven delivery of programs meeting time, cost and quality expectations.
Even better if you have :
- Exposure to working in a Global team set up with strong stakeholder management experience with business.
- Managed budgets and finances for program implementations and should have prior experience on portfolio governance and program finance controls.
- Experience in risk management and governance to meet business objectives under constraints of time and resources.
- Prior experience in customer service and customer experience would be a plus. The candidates experience in digital transformation initiatives would be added advantage.