Manager - Client Engagement at Anlage Infotech
Views:361 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Associate Director - Product Management - IT (6-10 yrs)
Job Title: Associate Director - Product
Experience: 6-10 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Your Role in #Tech #Team:
- This is a very visible and hands-on Product Management Leadership role. This role will effectively act as the intersection between operations, solutions, technology development, and user experience to design, build and implement innovative technology solutions.
- You will act as the primary product owner for technology products and drive the agenda for digital transformation from ideation, exploration, approval, development, implementation, execution, measurement, and ongoing development.
- Manage stakeholders by structured/unstructured communication channels, collaborate with, and influence leaders in operations across all levels, regarding product needs, product plans, organizational prioritization, and project updates.
- Facilitate meetings to analyze business problems, gather relevant information and business requirements, and ensure understanding of the stakeholder's knowledge and the stage of the project life cycle.
- Develop and maintain operational metrics and reporting to accurately measure product performance and quantify the business impact of technology.
- Develop key product documentation including Business Cases, Business Requirements / Product Specifications, and use cases.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to manage delivery, unblock the development team and prioritize the backlog using an agile approach.
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert on technology disruption and tech implementation.
- Ability to promote trust and confidence in the technology function across the organization.
You Know you are made for this role if you have:
- 6+ years of product development experience, product consulting or similar management consulting role.
- Past experience in a leadership role at a Tech Start-up will be highly desirable.
- Prior experience in business analysis in a healthcare software company or a healthcare KPO is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience delivering products and showing the impact of the work you have done.
- Experience in the US healthcare domain, US Healthcare Standards preferred.
Notice Period: Immediate to 60 days Only
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.