Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Licious
Views:1817 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate Director - Product Management - Consumer Internet (10-15 yrs)
- We are looking for a leader to run this product unit. We are expecting deep consumer passion, experimentation background and using applied sciences to develop techniques to advance user experiences backed by strong data models. We are expecting the individual will also be a thought leader of our company product leadership and influence the long term roadmap of the consumer team.
- Also, this position will lead and direct all facets of supply chain management including, but not limited to, purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, material forecasting, capacity planning and sourcing, master scheduling, inventory control and financial costing, as necessary for JIT materials support to production centres. This position will provide leadership and direction on a cross-functional basis.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own the product strategy. Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Improve inventory availability, increase inventory efficiency and improve automation.
- Drive cost optimization initiatives related to warehousing, packaging, freight and product returns.
- Connect activities and deliverables to business outcomes. Should have the ability to define the economic rationale for every major effort and translate into metrics.
- Manage and motivate a group of diverse product managers.
- Should be highly granular & hands-on. Constantly test his own products, create edge case and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Have the ability to be able to work with complex cross-functional teams/ should be able to influence cross-functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance.
- Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards customer goals and organisation priorities.
- Should be data-obsessed. Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations. Also, educate cross-functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations. He or she must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
- Work closely with Founders to drive thought leadership across the organisation. Constantly question the status quo and bring in fresh insights into the development of products & features.
- Drive real participation and inputs from cross-functional teams and constantly prioritise projects. Decide what is to be done really well and what is not being done.
- Mentor product managers and create strong leaders.
- Hands-on experience of working on contemporary tools on Analytics, A/B, CLM & Agile.
- Develop a vision & roadmap for your Product area for the next phase of hyper-growth in the food & beverages segment.
- Drive execution on the roadmap, partnering with your development team, design, QA and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Always think customer backwards, collect insights & work on products/solutions that delight our customers.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what's happening and define & measure success on every project
- Recruit & Mentor other product managers, providing them with guidance and mentorship to maximize their potential.
Education and Experience :
- Computer Science engineering degree/ Management from a top tier institute.
- Minimum 10 years of experience, out of which 6 years in product management leadership role.
- Product management/Engineering Management experience in a consumer-facing Internet Company is a must