Associate Director - Procurement - Marketing Vertical - eCommerce (12-15 yrs)
Here is a fantastic career opportunity if you are a marketing professional who has taken a break and wants to give your career a fabulous chance at revival.
Our client is a privately funded online marketplace well known for its path-breaking services and is a leader among its peers.
As the Associate Director Marketing Procurement, you will be reporting into Director Procurement and will be managing complete sourcing and contracting life cycle for the Marketing category by engaging with Internal Marketing operations, Vendors and responsible for vendor selection and negotiations, Contract Compliance, Vendor performance assessment, and reporting.
What you will do :
Responsible for Procurement finalization for the following categories in Marketing:
1. Event Agencies for Product Launches, All hands, Road Shows, Dealers Meet, Suppliers Meet, and Conferences, etc.
2. Advertisement Agencies for managing all the Print advertisements, OOH advertisements, etc.
3. Digital Agencies for Website developments
4. Mainline Communication Agency for drafting all the ATL and BTL activities for the Organization
5. Public Relation (PR) agency for handling the Corporate affairs
6. Print Partners for printing of all the Promotional / Informational collaterals such as Calendars, Brochures, Manuals, and Magazines, etc.
7. Agency for Video Shoot and Photography for any Product profile shoots, Plant videos, Customer testimonials and Process films, etc.
8. Supplier for Merchandizes for providing Mementos, Trophies, Branded giveaways, Road Shows, etc.
10. Research Agencies for marketing
11. On-Line and Off-line marketing vendor exposure and commercial finalization
Interfacing with the client on Requirement Analysis, establishing category-specific objectives and formulating sourcing strategies - specific to Marketing
- Responsible for Quick Turnaround time for finalization of Procurement activities
- Providing pro-active support in new source identification, assessment, and evaluation as per the strategic sourcing process (RFP/RFQ) followed by PO documentation and compliance
- Collaborating with internal teams (Finance / Legal) to address commercial and technical challenges to ensure timely implementation of Contracts/Agreements related to the assigned category.
- Collaborating with the Analytics team on Periodic reporting to project and Procurement leadership on status, issues, and corrective actions.
- Collaborating with Marketing teams and Procurement leadership on developing vendor performance metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for service partners
- Co-ordinating periodic vendor reviews and publishing vendor performance metrics. Acting as a pivotal point of escalation for managing Vendor performance: Identifying Service partners issues and Co-ordinating resolution process (Commercial and Qualitative)
- Developing benchmark data on the Marketing category/service segment and conducting Demand and Supply analysis for the category
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Female candidates are preferred for this role
- Minimum of 10-12 years of relevant experience and proven domain competencies in Marketing procurement
- Cross-regional market knowledge of marketing vendor base
- Hands-on experience in managing sourcing arrangements for Online & Offline marketing
- Excellent knowledge of different cost models and pricing methodology
- Proven skills in Market Analysis (category specific), Vendor identification, Vendor Profile Evaluation, Performance Assessment, and Vendor Management
- Knowledge / hands-on experience of IT systems / Technological advancements/enablement that are needed to run a Logistics operations, monitoring and tracking.
- Knowledge regional statutory regulations and Tax structure related to the category.
- Ability to network and form high-quality working relationships with stakeholders/ colleagues in multiple locations and handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment provide direction, troubleshoot and meet goals and objectives.
- Ability to understand, translate requirements and find appropriate solutions with quick turnaround time and meet organizational and stakeholder expectations
- Strong analytical and data management skills in a Procurement /Logistics context.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of e-sourcing applications (Eg: ARIBA, SAP, Oracle) is desirable
Experience : 12 to 15 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.