Director at Connections India
Views:470 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate Director - Procurement - IT (8-12 yrs)
Roles & responsibilities --
Looking for an experienced person to lead organisation-wide Procurement initiatives and processes at Emeritus, focusing on IT spend, marketing systems, content. The person will be responsible for
- putting in place a future-ready vendor management model
- be involved in key commercial negotiations
- Will be single point of contact for all third-party contracts
- He will liaise with legal, user and finance function to ensure that contracts are updated, renewed, amended etc. based on terms of the original contract as well as changes in market context e.g. data privacy, strategic vendor negotiations.
- The person will also be responsible for setting in place a future-ready process for vendor registration, validation of vendor invoices, issue of POs etc. based on contractual terms and user function submissions
- Set up a procurement process including COA etc.
- Consolidate contracts and implement console to proactively trigger alarms for renewals/ termination etc.
- Identify contractual discrepancies
- Initiate savings/margin improvement opportunities- Set up a procurement process including COA etc.
- Strategic media buying / selling from Google, Facebook, and or
- Strategic IT systems procurement of CRM, ERP, Payment gateways etc.
- Has been procurement employee no. 1 before and has been part of a high growth set up
- Enterprise-Tech, Marketing-tech sourcing or selling
- Future-ready mindset / Agile process thinker
- Commercial acumen & problem-solving ability for superior deal negotiations
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and initiative taker
- Stakeholder management
Good to have
- Deep understanding/ Hands on experience of procurement systems and tech (Familiarity is a must have)