HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:893 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Associate Director - Procurement - Internet Industry (8-14 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced person to lead organisation-wide Procurement initiatives and processes, focusing on IT spend, marketing systems, content.
The person will be responsible for
- putting in place a future-ready vendor management model
- be involved in key commercial negotiations
- Will be single point of contact for all third-party contracts
- He will liaise with legal, user and finance function to ensure that contracts are updated, renewed, amended etc. based on terms of the original contract as well as changes in market context e.g. data privacy, strategic vendor negotiations.
- The person will also be responsible for setting in place a future-ready process for vendor registration, validation of vendor invoices, issue of POs etc. based on contractual terms and user function submissions
- 8+ years of experience
- Strategic media buying / selling from Google, Facebook, and or
- Strategic IT systems procurement of CRM, ERP, Payment gateways etc.
- Has been procurement employee no. 1 before and has been part of a high growth set up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.