Principal Consultant - Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:501 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Associate Director - Procurement - EdTech (8-15 yrs)
Our client is a Singapore based EdTech Company looking for an experienced person to lead organisation-wide Procurement initiatives and processes, focusing on IT spend, marketing systems, content.
The person will be responsible for :
- Putting in place a future-ready vendor management model
- Be involved in key commercial negotiations
- Will be single point of contact for all third-party contracts
- He will liaise with legal, user and finance function to ensure that contracts are updated, renewed, amended etc. based on terms of the original contract as well as changes in market context e.g. data privacy, strategic vendor negotiations.
- The person will also be responsible for setting in place a future-ready process for vendor registration, validation of vendor invoices, issue of POs etc. based on contractual terms and user function submissions Set up a procurement process including COA etc.
- Consolidate contracts and implement console to proactively trigger alarms for renewals/ termination etc.
- Identify contractual discrepancies
- Initiate savings / margin improvement opportunities
Essential Qualifications :
- BSc/BA/ BCom in business administration, maths, economics, relevant field;
- MBA from renowned institution is a plus