Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:2921 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Associate Director - Process Excellence - Master Black Belt - BPO (13-20 yrs)
Associate Director - Process Excellence - Master Black Belt - 13 - 20 Exp
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for BPO business process analysis, design and optimization
- Drive Lean and Six Sigma projects
- Device the process excellence strategy and design various enablers for smooth execution of the same.
- Redesign critical business processes to support exponential growth
- Drive Business Excellence agenda, Conceptualize framework for Business Excellence Model, develop benefit measurement matrix, Scorecard management, Integrating vision and strategy, to deliver improved and predictable business results.
- Support the successful execution of the Process Excellence program, by identification of improvement opportunities, defining robust methodologies, involving suitable individuals into the program and marketing of successes.
- Support the local Business Improvement Competition teams with proven improvement methodologies to ensure successful completion of their projects.
- Develop and lead the change management program that establishes a culture of excellence and leads the organization to sustainable levels of Process and Business Excellence.
- Add value in various analysis and identify wastes and opportunities for the business to improve
- Any Post Graduate
- Certified Six Sigma Master Blackbelt (Must)
- Min 6 years of relevant experience
- Process Excellence experience in a BPO
- Should have led minimum 5 Process Excellence projects in a BPO
- Experience in robotic process automation will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, oral communication, and technical writing abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.