Talent Advisor at Enigma Human Capital
Views:4946 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Associate Director - Process Excellence - Healthcare - Revenue Cycle Management - Black Belt/Master Black Belt Certified (12-20 yrs)
Looking at candidates in Process Excellence with strong exposure in the Healthcare specifically in Revenue Cycle Management.
Looking at candidates strong in process excellence, Lean, Six sigma, Robotics, Process Automation and Analytics.
Must be a Black Belt/ Master Black Belt certified professional.
- Drive continuous improvement culture through training, co-ordination and implementation of principles of Lean/Six Sigma in day-to-day operations in KPO/BPO
- Identifying key opportunity areas and drive improvement initiatives to attain process excellence
- Create/Enhance organization DNA by facilitating Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Yellow Belt Training for India location
- Create Lean Six Sigma training decks and supporting documents and artifacts
- Ensure SLA adherence for processes in scope
- Lead intermediate projects, establishing links between process improvement initiatives and business strategies using Lean Six Sigma and Process Management skills.
- Dedicatedly aligned as a bridge between Client & Operations, to understand the business CTQ & delight the Clients.
- Responsible for process Base lining, measure the process capability & redesign the process by using six sigma tools & Lean methodologies for reducing the waste (Not value added) and to optimum utilization of the resources.
- Implement DMAIC methodology in processes to find the route cause & rectify.
- Should deliver client presentations, business development and presales support for continuous improvement and innovation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.