Associate Consultant at Bask HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:947 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Associate Director - Process Excellence - Customer Experience - FMCG/Telecom - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/MDI (8-15 yrs)
Company : Confidential
Designation : AD- Process Excellence(Customer Experience)
Location : Bangalore
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- End-user experience is a core strategic focus for the company going forward, and has extremely high sponsorship at all leadership levels, including the board.
It's a horizontal function, responsible for :
- Figuring out the best way of measuring experience,
- Prove linkage between experience and business metrics,
- Derive actionable insights, and lead cross-functional initiatives to improve experience.
- Come up with innovative product offerings that have a significant impact on end user experience, and drive execution of these offerings.
The function also owns platform policies that impact both driver partners and customers, with the core objectives being improving overall marketplace health by shaping behavior, while being fair to all stakeholders.
Job Description :
- Work on creating an operational rhythm around experience within the organization to achieve best results.
- Use help of leadership, internal communications and HR teams to evangelize experience throughout the organization
Candidate Profile :
- 8+ years of experience
- Either B.Tech from top 5 IITs (dual degree also ok- entrance has to be through JEE) or MBA from top 4 IIMs. In any case, the other degree must be from top tier colleges.
- Someone who's led experience initiatives at an org level (NPS programs, for instance) is a strong fit.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability is a must.
- Experience having working across multiple functions is a big plus. Alternatively, experience doing management consulting with tier 1 consulting firms is also ok, provided that experience includes actual execution of the projects.
- Experience with project management, matrix organisations, change management is a plus.
- Experience in a role facing the customer is a big plus - this could be product management, marketing, customer support, usability, loyalty programs.