Recruiter at Black Turtle India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:501 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Associate Director - Process Excellence - Collections - BPO (11-18 yrs)
Associate Director (AD) Process Excellence (PEX)_Mumbai_Bangalore
- Identity, lead, manage, mentor or execute process improvement and digitization initiatives for support functions with the objective of eliminating cost, improving Customer experience and Increasing efficiency
- Establish positive working relationships at senior levels with functional heads.
- Zeal to build a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Flexibility and initiative in achieving the desired outcome
- Coach, guide and support team to achieve team, department and strategic objectives.
- Manage and execute as per plan key cross functional cross geography organizational initiatives.
- Flexibility to use data driven, process driven , or Creativity based approach to problem solving (or) opportunity identification
- Support idea generation initiative across the support function.
- Design and facilitate problem solving workshops / kaizen events / design sprints.
- Explore opportunities for high impacting transformation initiatives
- Support usage of analytics to drive business outcomes
Qualification & Experience :
- LSS Black Belt Certification (or) Management Consulting Experience (10-12 years)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation and project management skills
- Experience in Collections business will be an added advantage
- Experience in facilitating problem solving workshops / kaizen events / Design sprints.
- Statistical Discovery Software - JMP / Minitab
- Automation platforms / Robotics (RPA)
Black-Turtle Pvt. Ltd.