Co-Founder at LeanFlo Inc.
Views:474 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Associate Director - Pricing - Professional Services Industry (12-15 yrs)
Associate Director - Pricing - Professional Services Industry
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES : The incumbent will primarily be in charge of leading and supporting complex data sets to help Firm to determine and set competitive prices to gain market share and achieve revenue goals.
As such, She/he will be expected to :
ANALYSE PRICING DATA :
- Assessing data from a variety of sources and using it to derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends
- Analyse competitor pricing, assess market share and margins by using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Track business outcome in order to gain a complete picture of effective pricing strategies for their Firms offerings.
DEVELOP AND FORECAST PRICING MODEL & STRATEGIES :
- Monitor Industry trends
- Build robust pricing model that show the potential impact of pricing strategies, including their effect on margins and costs and how they will impact overall profitability of the Firm
- Develop pricing tools that are useful for the Firm to more quickly respond to changing market needs or trends
- Analyse data related to return on investment (ROI) for BD efforts to determine more effective ways to reach clients and gain market share
- Analytical thinking ability to derive insights from multiple data sources and utilize them to develop models and provide pricing advice to decision-makers Proactive ability to develop leads and opportunities to meet and connect with clients Competencies:
- Financial forecasting to develop a range of forecasts and models to assist decision-makers with setting and modifying prices
- Ability to interact, challenge and influence credibly at senior levels
- Autonomy and ability to run and effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to create and maintain efficient tracking tools to pursue business leads
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE :
- (M.B.A), preferably in business or project management from a tier I college.
- Prior BD experience in a professional services firm would be a plus
- International experience would be a plus, especially with the North American market.