Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:607 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate Director - Presales - Procurement Solutions (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director - Procurement Solutions / PreSales
Role : Associate Director - Procurement Solutions / PreSales
Location : Mumbai / Pune / Gurgaon / Bangalore
Job Description :
We are looking for an Associate Director with 10+ years of experience in providing Procurement (Procurement Operations) services solutions/presales to global customers and/or experience to leading and enhancing our Procurement Operations Services with a focus on building and growing the capabilities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Liaise with cross functional teams and Subject Matter Experts like operations, quality, finance, technology, transition, Human Resources etc. for the creation and design of solutions for prospective and existing clients
- Ensure that the RFPs/RFIs response clearly articulated, in the best possible manner, Companies value proposition and credentials to service to client's specific requirements across geos with domain offering
- Content development for marketing collateral i.e. case studies, competency documents, brochures, corporate and domain specific presentations for client visit, competency building, due diligence and bid meetings
- Lead the end-to-end RFP/ RFI process for specific deals allocated in the Industry practice.
- Identify Business Development opportunities across the value chain, build solutions framework to address these opportunities.
- Would be responsible for Greater Farming penetration through proactive solution development for any prospective areas of opportunity.
- Participation in special / strategic projects from time to time
- Strive towards attaining the allocated revenue targets allocated
- Coordinate and lead client visits and tours of facilities of the company
Key Accountability :
- Min 10 years of working experience with at least 5+ Years of experience as a SME /in a Solutions / Presales role
- Strong Domain Expertise across Procurement process
- Very good understanding of digital ecosystem within procurement experience in delivering end-to-end transformation projects for Global clients
- Well versed with latest digital technologies and tools, automation, analytics etc.
- Exposure to partnerships and commercial models understanding relevant to Procurement
. Understanding of business processes and an off-shore business environment.
- Proven client management skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
- Analytical mindset - ability to understand customer requirements in a service industry and provide appropriate solution
- Co-ordination and program management skills to interface with various stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Certification in Procurement/Supply Chain desirable
- Management degree would be an added advantage