Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:681 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Associate Director - Presales - Procurement Solutions (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director - Procurement Solutions / PreSales
Role : Associate Director - Procurement Solutions / PreSales
Location : Mumbai / Pune / Gurgaon / Bangalore
Job Description :
We are looking for an Associate Director with 10+ years of experience in providing Procurement (Procurement Operations) services solutions/presales to global customers and/or experience to leading and enhancing our Procurement Operations Services with a focus on building and growing the capabilities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Liaise with cross functional teams and Subject Matter Experts like operations, quality, finance, technology, transition, Human Resources etc. for the creation and design of solutions for prospective and existing clients
- Ensure that the RFPs/RFIs response clearly articulated, in the best possible manner, Companies value proposition and credentials to service to client's specific requirements across geos with domain offering
- Content development for marketing collateral i.e. case studies, competency documents, brochures, corporate and domain specific presentations for client visit, competency building, due diligence and bid meetings
- Lead the end-to-end RFP/ RFI process for specific deals allocated in the Industry practice.
- Identify Business Development opportunities across the value chain, build solutions framework to address these opportunities.
- Would be responsible for Greater Farming penetration through proactive solution development for any prospective areas of opportunity.
- Participation in special / strategic projects from time to time
- Strive towards attaining the allocated revenue targets allocated
- Coordinate and lead client visits and tours of facilities of the company
Key Accountability :
- Min 10 years of working experience with at least 5+ Years of experience as a SME /in a Solutions / Presales role
- Strong Domain Expertise across Procurement process
- Very good understanding of digital ecosystem within procurement experience in delivering end-to-end transformation projects for Global clients
- Well versed with latest digital technologies and tools, automation, analytics etc.
- Exposure to partnerships and commercial models understanding relevant to Procurement
. Understanding of business processes and an off-shore business environment.
- Proven client management skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
- Analytical mindset - ability to understand customer requirements in a service industry and provide appropriate solution
- Co-ordination and program management skills to interface with various stakeholders
- Excellent written communication skills
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Certification in Procurement/Supply Chain desirable
- Management degree would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.