Associate Director - PMO - Cyber Security (12-16 yrs)
Experience: 12+ years for Associate Director level
- Education 60% above throughout academics
- One 3 years (at least) regular course is must either Diploma or Graduation
- General working shift
- Limited travel may be required within company global network of Member Firms.
- Sales/pre-sales experience would be an advantage but not mandatory
- There no shifts at this designation but lower level resources work in monthly rotational shifts hence 24- 7 support is expected.
Technical skill requirements:
- Hands on experience of Reporting, Power Point Presentation & MS-Excel or any other data representation tool/dashboard.
- Exposure of SIEM & security operations.
- Team handling of at least 5 or more resources
- Understanding of Cyber Security concepts & its related terms.
- Understanding and experience using various security related tools
- Strong ability to communicate write clearly and speak authoritatively to different audiences.
Areas of expertise required:
- Program/ Project Management
- Process Management/ Compliance
- Service Delivery Management
- Program Governance
- Business Continuity Planning
- Information Security Management
- Risk Management
- Business Development
- CISM Certification would be advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.