Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2680 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Associate Director - PMO/Business Analyst To COO - ITeS/BPO/KPO/IT Setup (10-15 yrs)
Role : PMO / BA to COO ( Associate Director) - ITeS / BPO / KPO / IT Setup
Location : Hyderabad
About the Role:
The PMO / BA to COO provides the framework for successful project execution and efficiency improvement. Thus overseeing the active project portfolio with its key elements including resource, capacity and budget needs, as well as progress monitoring and reporting. The Project Manager is a key player in managing, tracking and communicating the progress of projects, and in ensuring the quality delivery of outcomes.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning projects, managing the business requirements development, review and signoff process, managing the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, executing the change management process when needed, and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks.
- The Project Manager will manage multiple concurrent projects and work with a number of resources within a matrix environment. From initiation through to= completion, the Project Manager will be responsible for the construction, presentation & signoffs of key deliverables such as project kick-off presentations, project plans, regular status reports, risk & issue logs, & working with the appropriate teams on change orders when required. S/he will also facilitate planning sessions at various stages of the project lifecycle.
- Critical to the success of this role will be the calibration & management of stakeholder expectations with regard to project scope, stakeholder roles and responsibilities, timelines, escalation and change management processes, communication & risk management plans.
- Experience in client & internal project management
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources if needed
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project
- Should able to track project milestones and deliverables.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities
- Communicate well with all stakeholders, internal and external, including project sponsors, project managers, and project team members.
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Expertise in carrying out the risk assessment - Identify and effectively mitigate risks.
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks, escalate when appropriate. Must have knowledge in End to End Project Management
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of projects, achieving project milestones and maintaining project momentum.
- Work collaboratively with project delivery leads and project resources.
- 8-10 years of demonstrated core project management experience with about 13-15 years of total work experience.
- PG / MBA / B.Tech / BE with Project management certification (PMI/CAPM or PMP/PgMP, PRINCE2)
- A strong background in project management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, most notably in Microsoft Project.
- Understanding & application of Agile/ Lean/ 6- principles (Need not be six sigma certified - though preferred)
- Takes initiative, ability to collaborate with good team dynamics and pays close attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously; adapts quickly and easily - manages multiple deadlines and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including experience successfully delivering presentations and managing meetings via web conferencing.
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional escalation & stakeholder management skills.
- Should be highly proficient with making presentations to management & the Board
- Demonstrates thoughtfulness and excellent judgement when selecting methods and techniques for achieving project success.
- Demonstrated ability to interact well at the "C" level.
- Independently organizes and performs work required with minimal guidance, direction and followup.
- Ability to forecast work accurately, proactively manage workload and assist project teams with doing the same.
- Excellent teamwork skills. Works effectively as part of multiple, varied project teams and demonstrates genuine commitment to team success.
- Takes initiative and ownership. Proactive, results-oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines.
- Strong client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.