Team Lead at Talentmint Consulting
Views:2457 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Associate Director - Operations - Supply Chain Management (14-22 yrs)
Associate Director -Operations
A multinational publishing house is looking for :
Position : Associate Director Operations
Exp. : 14 + yrs
Qualification : Management Graduate from Tier I MBA College
Reporting To : Finance & Operations Director
Location : Noida
- Professional with Supply Chain Management experience (Management Graduate preferred)
- Acute understanding of linkage of SCM with business through the chain of service providers, distributors, transporters.
- Significant experience in progressively responsible leadership roles in professional organizations
- People management skills including third party / 3PL manpower
- Ability to deal with other stakeholders in Division/Group
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results- orientation
Job Profile :
- To oversee procurement of production services for printed books in a cost and time optimal manner and continuously improve workflows in close conjunction with Publishing and Sales/Marketing.
- To periodically review vendor base and negotiations with them through structured tender processes, participate in negotiations with key vendors/suppliers for best rates and terms.
- To supervise demand and supply planning processes with an aim to optimize inventory levels and stock availability; work with business for continuous improvement on forecast accuracy through SNOP processes.
- To oversee the customer service function, set up appropriate systems and processes to ensure orders are serviced to customer expectations and customer issues are addressed to their satisfaction
- To oversee the efficient administration / facility management at all offices and warehouses in India and ensuring health and safety of all employees in these locations
- To create and manage arrangements for warehousing and transport logistics of product through 3 PL service, transport and other partners
- To continuously evaluate / benchmark productivity / efficiency of various streams of work in operations so as to achieve the lowest cost of service to business
- To assist the Digital streams of business with Operations support in delivery of these services.
- To represent the Branch in Division / Group engagement / collaboration / events
- To evaluate, analysis and negotiate the commercial risks embedded in the contract with customer/ vendor during contract signing stage and support in commercial management of contracts across businesses
- To be responsible for the contract work force working through vendors, ensure that the legal requirements are met, and there is harmony between the contractual work force and regular staff