Recruitment Consultant at Elements HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:821 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Associate Director - Operations - BPO (7-13 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility: -
- You will be responsible for multiple operations teams supporting multiple categories that populates/procures content for the Catalog. Duties may include amongst peers, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of subordinates outline procedures and instructions on work received, make time estimates on new jobs received, check accuracy / quality of classification done, ensuring records are maintained accurately, ensuring utilization of team is high, mentor and train new team members.
- Manage specialists / associates in driving Operational goals for respective business functions measured under Cycle Time/ Productivity/Quality/ Cost metrics
- Frontline people manager, Make right hiring decisions, continuously develop team, Set goals and holds team members accountable for performance.
- Drive process improvements and enforce quality processes.
- Work with various teams/internal technology teams to execute automation opportunities and leverage technologies.-
Key Performance Areas:
- People Management (leadership role, team management & development, floor control and retention)
- Formulate, Implement, Track career path & Individual Development Plans of each member in the team.
- Metrics Management (Executes and makes plans to deliver business metrics)
- Mentor and guide Quality lead / Process Expert to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation, conceptualize, design and deliver trainings to the team.
- Manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution.
- Owns weekly/monthly metrics and process reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates and provides adequate support in business reviews with mid-level and senior stakeholders
Basic Qualifications: -
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years in managing people
- Minimum 3 years in interacting with customers / stake holders (If required only) 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day.
- Independently managed operations for at least 3 years
- Responsible for performance and development of a downstream team of at least 18 people in operations
- Graduate in any stream
- Overall work experience of 6 - 8 years
- Strong Analytical ability
- Master of Business Administration
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt